Monday, August 30, 2010

What the farm looks like!

I thought that this first week I should show you more about the farm. I have been out there almost once a week since the begining of summer to see what new vegetables they have and to see all the new updates. It seeems like everytime I went there were new improvements made over the summer!

Here are a few a lot of pictures I have taken when I have visited!


The front of the building

The front of the building from the side


A note on their freezer


The Milk Case

Condiment Shelves


Front display case/ cashier


Bonfire!


Free range chickens :)


The pond in the back


Lamb


Part of the garden


Another free range chicken


The sign located at the entrance



I know that was a lot of pictures, but I just could not choose! I am sure I will have a lot more to come throughout this blog!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment