Monday, November 8, 2010

NY Strip

This week is beef, so when I went out to Jones Farm to get my meat, I picked up a few NY strip steaks..and let me tell you..they were GOOD. When I got them home I forgot that our grill hasn't been working so I wasn't sure how I was going to cook the steaks, but then I decided to broil them in the oven so they would get done in a decent amount of time. So, I season the steaks with some steak seasoning, and pepper, because my husband and I like spicy food so I always spice more than other people do when it is just us eating. I put the steaks into a baking stone and placed them in the oven on high broil for about 7 minutes and then flipped them over for about another 7 minutes. They were tender and just right. I would recommend these steaks to anyone!


Here is a few pictures! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment