1 pound of ground beef
2 packs of crescent rolls
1.You start by browning the ground beef, draining and adding taco seasoning.
2. Then, take a pizza pan or stone and over lap the crescent rolls around to make a big circle. Make sure all the thick parts over lap so when the meat is up in, it doesn't fall out all over your pan.
3. Add the meat into the roll along the thick part of the circle
4. Sprinkle cheese over the meat
5. Take the top, skinny part of the roll and fold it over the meat, make what looks like a braid.
6. Place in the oven on 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until rolls are browned.
I always serve mine with salsa, but some people prefer it plain.
Enjoy...here are some pictures!