Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lamb Chops!

I had never made lamb, or ever tasted lamb for that matter. I was excited to try it so I started with lamb chops. I wanted to bake them so I made a batter and covered them in bread crumbs.
Since I only had four chops I mixed two medium eggs and 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce and stirred well. I then covered the chops in bread crumbs. The oven was preheated to 375 degrees and I cooked the chops for 20 minutes on one side, flipped them over and cooked for 20 minutes on the other side. After they were finished I was a little scared to try them, and honestly I didn't like them at all. A lot of people that I talk to either love lamb, or hate it and I hated it. The recipe was good and the meat was tender and cooked great, I just didn't like the taste. Since I didn't like it at all, I decided to not waste good meat from JHF. Their lamb is in high demand and a lot of people really enjoy it. Therefore, I will not have any pictures of the next few lamb recipes because I didn't actually cook the meal, but I did look up and wrote up some good recipes for the people who do love lamb!



Here are some pictures of the lamb chops! Enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment