Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cucumbers-My Favorite!

In the summer, cucumbers are one of my favorite afternoon snacks! I usually just slice the cucumbers and let them soak in vinegar, water, onions, a little dill, and salt and pepper. But, after a while that can get a little old, so I wanted to try something new. When I was out at the farm getting my 25 cent cucumbers, yeah 25 cents I picked up some of their sun dried tomato and garlic vinaigrette dressing. I sliced the cucumbers up and let them marinade in the dressing over night and ate them the next afternoon...they were delicious! That dressing is great, and a lot easier than making the onion and vinegar mix!


Here is a few pictures of the cucumbers marinading and of the dressing I used..enjoy













Have a great day!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment