Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quick Fix- Chicken Breast

When I made the chicken breast I wanted to do something that was easy, quick, and different that way if someone needed a quick fix for dinner they could use this one! Since I already had the chicken breast cut and ready to go, I wanted to make a rub that wouldn't have to marinade to make it faster. I used butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and onion powder. I melted the butter then just added the rest of the ingredients. I only did two chicken breast so I use half a stick of butter, 1 large clove of fresh garlic, and a dash of everything else. I decided to grill the chicken breast, so I brushed the rub on both sides once before I put in on the grill, cooked them completely and then coated them again on both sides when they were done! I loved this! I like garlic though, and the garlic really stuck out in this recipe but I really enjoyed it! The chicken from Jones and if you have not had their chicken, you honestly should go try it! It is a few dollars more, but totally worth it..it is free range, no hormones or additives and so fresh compared to store bought, in my opinion anyway.



Here are a few pictures!!...







No comments:

Post a Comment