Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Okra, Peppers, Tomatoes..Oh My!





I have never been a huge okra fan, unless it is fried and dipped in ketsup! But I thought I would try something new.




It was super easy and not too bad if you like okra. All I did was wash and cut all of vegetables up in bite size pieces and sauteed them!


I used two okra, one large green pepper, one smaller dark pepper, and one large tomato. Started with a little oil in the pan and put everything in but the tomatoes. Let them get almost all the way done and put the tomatoes in for about 5 minutes, that way they didn't get too soggy and drowned all the other taste out. I then just added salt and pepper and it was ready to eat! This was a great side dish to go with any entree. It had plenty of different flavors in it, and if I were to make it again I would have added an onion, but I didn't think about it!


Here are the pictures!









I obviously did not put corn or eggplant in this, but I had them so put them in my basket for the picture!


Have a good day!


Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment